Contractor - Professional Requirements
To be a contractor with Q CLEAN requires an understanding of our work arrangement. The below information highlights the main points relating to this work arrangement.
- You must have a current Australian Business Number (ABN).
- You must have a current Public Liability Insurance policy of no less than $10 million.
- You are not permitted to sub-contract our work or allocate our work to employees.
- A set amount per service is paid to achieve the desired result as outlined in each sites Cleaning Duties list.
- Failure to achieve the desired result as outlined in the sites Cleaning Duties list may result in either partial payment for the service or rectification of the particular issue at no cost to Q CLEAN.
- Payment for services provided is made upon the issue of an Australian Taxation Office (ATO) compliant tax invoice.
- A portion of your payment (46.5%) must be withheld if you do not quote your ABN on your tax invoice.
- You are responsible for your own tax obligations unless a Voluntary Agreement to withhold tax from payments is entered into with Q CLEAN.
- You are responsible for the supply and maintenance of Q CLEAN approved equipment, consumables and chemicals required to achieve the desired result as outlined in the sites Cleaning Duties list.
- You are responsible for electrical testing and tagging of all electrical equipment used whilst servicing Q CLEAN sites.
- You must have a current Driver´s License and be responsible for the supply and maintenance of a serviceable, reliable, presentable motor vehicle required to transport you and your equipment between sites.
- You are required to wear the Q CLEAN uniform (polo shirt only) whilst representing / performing work for Q CLEAN.